Thursday, October 1, 2009

So I'm a married man now

I'll make a longer post on this later (I swear) but for now...
I'm a married man.

Mr. AML, if you will. ;)

I have to admit that the occasion was bittersweet. We said "I do" and exchanged rings and kissed and made it "official", but there was no paper to sign. No legality. Maybe 2012 will be our year. Maybe we can celebrate our anniversary with something legal.

Sophie looked beautiful and did her job beautifully and the reception was the awesomest party ever with the best group of people ever and some great tunes. I'll be changing the blog playlist shortly to a shortened version of the wedding playlist. Such fun!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the playlist. Is there more where that came from? (Leah from BBC)

    Oh, and you need to change your blog title now to "two girls and an awesome husband" don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartfelt congratulations.

    Rose from BBC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, and here's hoping that my fellow Californians will pull their heads out of their asses and help you get that piece of paper. Because, you know, it doesn't change what you have with your sweetheart . . . but there's also no reason you shouldn't have one, since my husband and I do!

    ReplyDelete